[Kde-hardware-devel] patch destiny?

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:53:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm writing to ask if you made some steps towards integrating my
partitioning code inside Solid, whether you tested it, whether you like the
approach - in short what are your opinions or doubts about it. It's been
almost a month since I prepared the branch as you asked me to do and I
didn't receive any feedback yet, so I'm a bit curious about your intentions
now.

Lisa

--
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when
there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.”