[Kde-hardware-devel] I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND HELP

Charles Kalum charleskalum at zing.vn
Thu Feb 21 01:29:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

We've set up a web office for charleskalum and we want you to join.

Here's a personal message from Charles Kalum:
"

GOD DAY
I AM CHARLES KALUM FROM MALI WAR ZONE, I'M 20YEAR AND MY SISTER IS
16YEAR, WE HAVE 210 KILO GRAMS OF GOLD BAR BUT I HAVE NO IDEAL ON
HOW TO SELL IT. I WANT YOU TO HELP ME GET THIS GOLD AND SELL IT,
PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME SELL THIS GOLD, REPLY ME NOW AND GIVE ME
YOUR FULL DETAILS.
CHARLES KALUM

"

A web office is like a private website -- only people who join can
see what's there. We can use the site to share files, pictures, and
links, coordinate events, and keep everyone up-to-date on important
group announcements. You don't need anything special to connect to
the site; just a web browser and an Internet connection. But you
do need to sign up to become a member.

Here's how to join...

1. Go to http://charlesk.webexone.com/register_member.asp
2. Fill out the information on the new member form using the Registration
Code: Y2hhcmxX

3. That's it!

Just make sure that when you enter the Registration Code, you type
it just like it's shown above because it is case-sensitive. Also,
be sure to keep the Registration Code private because anyone who
knows it can join the web office.

Enjoy your web office!