[Kde-hardware-devel] Knowing laptop lid closed action

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sun Feb 10 13:33:12 UTC 2013

On Sunday 10 February 2013 13:33:48 Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > 	-connect to: org.kde.Solid.PowerManagement.profileChanged
>
> That's the way to go!
ProfileChanged is not going to tell us what action "suspend to laptop" is
linked to :/

The workaround of using the config is mostly to be able to work with anything
that has been released up to this day, since for doing it properly we'll have
to wait until 4.10.1

Maybe what we can do is disable this feature for < 4.10.1 and patch powerdevil
to tell us what we want to know before next point release is done.

What do you think?