[Kde-hardware-devel] Final step for Solid sprint

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Feb 4 17:17:34 UTC 2013

Heya!

So it is about time we close the budget for the Solid Sprint 2013. To do
this every attendee has to register in https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/134 and
indicate if sponsorship is required and in that case, how much will it cost.

Accommodation will be taken care by the organisation so just indicate how
much approximately the transport will be.

Once everybody is registered we'll send the budget to the e.V to see if
there is enough money to pay all expenses (I hope we'll do).

Cheers ! and hope to see you all in Brno !