[Kde-hardware-devel] Draft for a GSoC idea. nm statistics and auto proxy switching

Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza eugeniocanom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:18:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. So regarding the statistics do you think it
should be more like a standalone application and not part of nm? to have
the proxy configuration per connection was my original idea but I think is
too small to be part of a GSoC unless I add it to something else. What do
you think?

Eugenio