[Kde-hardware-devel] Final step for Solid sprint

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Sat Apr 13 23:06:25 UTC 2013

On Friday 12 of April 2013 16:28:13 Lamarque V. Souza wrote:
> Em Monday 04 February 2013, Àlex Fiestas escreveu:
> > Heya!
> >
> > So it is about time we close the budget for the Solid Sprint 2013. To do
> > this every attendee has to register in https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/134
> > and indicate if sponsorship is required and in that case, how much will it
> > cost.
> >
> > Accommodation will be taken care by the organisation so just indicate how
> > much approximately the transport will be.
> >
> > Once everybody is registered we'll send the budget to the e.V to see if
> > there is enough money to pay all expenses (I hope we'll do).
> >
> > Cheers ! and hope to see you all in Brno !
>
> 	Hi all,
>
> 	I have some doubts for the trip to Brno. I am going to take the bus at
> Vienna's airport to Brno in April 17 at 22:10 (ticket already bought). I
> will arrive in Brno by 0:30 of April 18, so what is the hotel name we will
> stay in and how can I get there? Can someone provide a phone number I can
> call in case I need help? By the way, my last flight is from Milan to
> Vienna, is anybody else going from Milan?

Hi,

since you arrive at night, you have to take a night bus. Take bus N99 that
goes from station  "Hlavni Nadrazi" (about a minute walk left from the bus
station you arrive to, in front of the train station [0]), to station
"Cervinkova" (direction "Technologicky Park"). The bus departs from the middle
platform. It departs at 01:00 so you should have plenty of time to find the
right stop. Unfortunately during work days the night bus goes only every hour,
so you better catch the first one ;-)

For those who arrive during the day, take tram number 12. The same directions,
but it departs from the platform  that is the furthest from the train station
building.

The A-Sport hotel is just a few minutes from the Cervinkova station and the
Red Hat buildings, see the map [1].

For the night bus the 15 minutes ticket for 20 CZK should be enough. You can
buy the ticket in a yellow ticket machine at the station. Make sure you have
the change, you can't use notes to buy the ticket!! When you are taking a tram
during the day, you need the one for 60 mintues for 25 CZK (~1 EUR). Remember
to validate the ticket when you get on the bus.

My phone is +420 732 326 and the last three digits are eight, seven and zero.

Red Hat reception is in the newer building (the left one) and the sprint will
take place there I think (Lukas?). We'll be in the office since early morning,
so just ask at the receptionist to ping us on IRC or call us/send us SMS,
we'll send someone to pick you up :-)

I haven't found any wikipage, so Alex, could you please add this info to the
sprint page? I don't have privileges to edit it....

Looking forward to see you all!

Dan

[0] http://goo.gl/maps/q8xxV
[1] http://goo.gl/maps/CitKw

--
Daniel Vrátil
Associate Software Engineer, KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348