[Kde-hardware-devel] old GSoC Solid project

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:15:09 UTC 2013

https://gitorious.org/solid-partitioner/solid-partitioner/commits/partitioner-merge

This is the branch I created months ago, mergeable with what was master at
the time. I will prepare the updated one as soon as I can. In the meantime,
since the most important parts of my code are on new files, I think you can
start to use that. There is a PDF that should guide you over the general
structure of the module.

Lisa