[Kde-hardware-devel] old GSoC Solid project

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:08:40 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

well, it's been a while since my GSoC project in Solid was finished and
submitted for your approval, but I haven't received any feedback in several
months. On behalf of the whole Chakra Team (very eager to use this module)
and of course as a student willing to see her project released in the
community, may I ask whether there are still any intentions to integrate it
into Solid?

Lisa

--
'Listen, Peaches, trickery is what humans are all about,' said the voice of
Maurice. 'They're so keen on tricking one another all the time that they