[Kde-hardware-devel] Volunteers wanted for ALERT trial

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:10:07 UTC 2012

Hello guys,

as you might know, Solid is the main case study for the development of
ALERT ( http://alert-project.eu/ ), a system which should allow a
better and more efficient bug tracking and triaging.

As the project reaches its final phase, ALERT is looking for 5 users
for its trial. You do not necessarily have to be part of Solid's
development to be a test user, but I'm starting from this list since
Solid is still the main topic of the case study.

If you are interested (please be!), please reply to me privately
indicating your intention to participate.

Thanks!