[Kde-hardware-devel] Planning the sprint, take 2 !

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sun Dec 30 19:36:45 UTC 2012

So, last year I decided to delay our sprint mainly because:

1- It wasn't really needed
2- e.V financial situation
3- Asked around and nobody seemed really motivated :p

But now I have the feeling that the situation has changed, frameworks is
moving along and we should prepare libsolid2 (aka the asynchronous version of
it :p), kscreen will need tons of love, we have new contributors etc. Imho a
perfect moment to have Forge2 :)

My idea is to make it in the Brno since we have 3 developers over there, it is
quite cheap for Europeans and well, is as far as anywhere else in Europe for
Brazilians :p

About dates, is there any particular month that doesn't work for you? I was
thinking of March or April.

Cheers !