[Kde-hardware-devel] patch for reviewboard

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:38:49 UTC 2012

Mergeable branch is available here:
https://gitorious.org/solid-partitioner/solid-partitioner under the name
partitioner-merge. This branch has been created from a master branch I
updated right before, and then "partitioner" has been merged on it. During
the merge I had conflicts only on files I never modified, so I always chose
the HEAD option over partitioner's.
It compiles and from my application it works as before.

Please run some tests over my code: you can find the application to do so
in the other repository on gitorious. I repeated all the tests I could
think of on my computer over and over using USB pens, but of course this is
far from what is needed for a reliable partitioning library :)

Cheers,
Lisa

--
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when
there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.”