[Kde-hardware-devel] udisks2

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Mon Apr 2 10:58:23 UTC 2012

Dne 2.4.2012 09:47, Will Stephenson napsal(a):
> I was asked to find out what we are doing wrt udisks2 since our distro's
> gnomes are realigning the tectonic plates again.  I see some work on a backend
> by Lukas in kdelibs/frameworks - is this targetting KF5 only, or could it be
> used with 4.x?  Is the aim to have something complete for KF5, or for the next
> Fedora release?
>
> Will

Hi,
it's targetting KF5 but could be used with 4.8 without any problems in my opinion. It
depends whether our Gnomes do the same procedure for the next Fedora release :) Feel free
to include the backend in OpenSUSE, it works just fine atm, the only thing I haven't
tested thoroughly is the encrypted stuff

--
Lukáš Tinkl
KDE developer <lukas at kde.org>