[Kde-hardware-devel] Sprint confirmation

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:55:44 UTC 2011

Em Monday 12 September 2011, Alex Fiestas escreveu:
> On 09/12/2011 05:07 PM, Alex Fiestas wrote:
> > Hey guys!
> >
> > Today I'm going to book the rooms for the Sprint, if I have no problems
> > doing it I will reply this email with a, Go book your flights!
> >
> > So, more information in a few hours.
>
> Ok guys, green light! book your flights!
>
> I've booked 3 double rooms from sep 29 to oct 02 and one single room
> from oct 02 to  oct 03, same good price as last year :)

	Is that right? There are three people, including me, that are going to
arrive in Sep 28, and two that are leaving in Oct 03.

	I still have to talk to my employer, there is a deadline in one month
from now :-( I need to convince them to let me travel :-/ I am going to talk
to them today, for sure.

> Tomorrow I will start a few wiki pages so we can organize the sprint.
>
> Cheers!

Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm
Linux User #57137 - http://counter.li.org/