[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Working together on NM09 support and cleaning Solid::Control

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed May 18 17:17:32 CEST 2011

On Wed, 18 May 2011 17:10:47 +0200, Will Stephenson <wstephenson at kde.org>
wrote:
> I don't want to go back to working on KNM alone but I do want to get the
> codebase clean and maintainable as we add NM09 support by implementing
> the
> plan from the Solid meeting.
That will lower the barrier to be able to work on KNM, which is one of the
reaons
why we're doing all of this.

I won't be able to help on NM, though if the codebase becomes simpler,
then I will
probably be able to send a patch here or there as I do with many other KDE
parts such
PowerDevil.

So for me, +1 to go "all in" with the libnm-qt.

Thanks for everybody involved on NM, people is starting to assume that KDE
is going
to have a rock solid support for NM0.9, which imho shows to us the great
work we've done
(people is trusting on us again).

Happy Hacking!