[Kde-hardware-devel] is eSATA working on Solid?

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:42:04 CEST 2011

It's just me or eSATA isn't working anymore on Solid after the drop of HAL?

My eSATA port is working and I can mount it by command line, but Solid doesn't
tell me that the device was attached, what could I do to help you guys to
solve the problem, i.e. if this is a general problem on Solid without HAL.

--
Hugo Parente Lima
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia