No subject

Fri Jun 10 01:01:09 CEST 2011

BlueDevil 1.2 must be released on time, with better kio_obexftp support and
fixing all crashes.

LibSolid: I'd like to take a look at one crash and fix the support for iPod
devices, one of the most requested features.

If you have any doubts just aks :) these are my questions:

Where are we on NetworkManagement?
Can we say that we have support for NM0.9?
Is the current NetworkManagement status documented somewhere? (we've at least
3 development branches)
Will, how is the Solid::Control removing going?

PowerDevil: Is inhibition working? if it is, can we make sure that Phonon has
support for it?

UPnP: What's the status?

Thanks!