[Kde-hardware-devel] Bluetooth DUN and Serial

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Feb 15 02:54:18 CET 2011

Hi fellow co-workers.

As you may know, in BlueDevil we're close to release 1.1, and before we
close the active development I would like to ask something.
There is no week where I don't get bugged about the DUN or the Serial
support in BlueDevil, I know that the right place to implement them
would be NetworkManagement but I can't avoid to wonder if maybe can be
worth to implement it to BlueDevil 1.1 as a workaround and once
NetworkManagement implements it properly remove the support in bluedevil.

What do you think?

Cheers !