[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Solid fake computer question

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Apr 5 12:53:17 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 5 April 2011 12:41:39 Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> *Please CC me as I am not subscribed.*
>
> I need to fake a NetworkShare component for a unit test and am trying
> the following. However, Device::findByType(NetworkShare) does not return
> it:

Looks like the fake backend implementation of NetworkShare didn't receive
proper testing and reviewing *ahem*. After a quick look it for sure can't
work, the FakeManager ctor doesn't even report NetworkShare as one of the
supported interfaces...

@Mario: Could you please look into that one and fix it? Thanks in advance.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net