[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Solid Sprint and strike in Spain

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:01:55 CEST 2010

Em Wednesday 29 September 2010, Albert Astals Cid escreveu:
> A Dimecres, 29 de setembre de 2010, Lamarque Vieira Souza va escriure:
> > 	Hi all,
> >
> > 	As everybody must know now there is a strike going on in Spain affecting
> >
> > Barajas airport, some flights from Brazil have already been cancelled.
> > Tomorrow I am going to phone the flight company to make sure my flight is
> > really going to Madri. I was planning to use the subway/underground to go
> > the Cidade del Cine, but they are in strike too, so things is going to be
> > confusing on Friday if the strike continues. This Sprint is turning more
> > thrilling than I have thought :-/
>
> The strike is only for today (29th), so you should be ok.

	The information  I got here says the strike is going to last until
Friday. Anyway, subway's employee are very unsatisfied and nothing garantees
they will stop the strike in next days. Is there any other cheap
transportation to get to Cidade del Cine? Bus maybe? Unless they are on strike
too. Taxi would be too expensive for me.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm