[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Sprint and strike in Spain

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 00:13:59 CEST 2010

	Hi all,

	As everybody must know now there is a strike going on in Spain affecting
Barajas airport, some flights from Brazil have already been cancelled.
Tomorrow I am going to phone the flight company to make sure my flight is
really going to Madri. I was planning to use the subway/underground to go the
Cidade del Cine, but they are in strike too, so things is going to be
confusing on Friday if the strike continues. This Sprint is turning more
thrilling than I have thought :-/

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm