[Kde-hardware-devel] e-Sata and solid.

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:27:05 CEST 2010

Hi;

When I connect a e-SATA HD on my computer solid says nothing, is this a bug in
my distro (archlinux), a unsupported feature or something that should work but
isn't... in other words, should I file a bug report?

Btw when I say Solid I mean the plasma applet, hehe.

P.S.: Kernel reports the e-SATA connection and disconnection and I'm able to
mount/umount by command line.

--
Hugo Parente Lima
"Precisamos de mais gênios humildes no mundo, hoje somos poucos!"
JID: hugo at jabber.org