[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Sprint, deciding the date.

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Wed Sep 8 12:17:29 CEST 2010

Status update:
Hotel: I don't have any new about the hotel, sorry >.<, but I'm quite
confident about the 49€ price.

Catering: My partners want to sponsor some catering, an idea I'm not
against of course :p, I need to know if anybody is vegetarian/vegan, in
the list of attendees everybody has "none" as food preference.

Budget e.V acceptation: The process is still going on, I don't have an
estimate but I guess that we may know something during this week.

That's all, happy hacking!