[Kde-hardware-devel] PowerDevil 2 UPower backend commited

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Wed Oct 13 02:14:05 CEST 2010

Hi there!

I just committed the UPower backend under
kdebase/workspace/powerdevil/daemons/backends/upower

It is compiled by default, since that is what kdelibs/solid is doing
with the libsolid backend but I'm setting his priority to 200, so nobody
will use it until we want to.

With the help of ltinkl who sent me a patch for the xrandr stuff, the
backend has been really easy (a matter of minutes) since we're using
libsolid to do the 90% of the job. Is because of this, that I'd
recommend to put the copy/pasted code into a shared place, any ideas?
Dario you wanted to do it yourself, right?

Finally a question: Is mandatory to implement the resumeDone in the
suspendjob?

Cyap!