[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Solid description and "How we work"

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Nov 27 14:32:40 CET 2010

On Friday 26 November 2010 14:27:23 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> I'm starting to setup our wiki pages, they're not ready (yet) but I've
> wrote a couple of things that need community agreetment.

Very nice initiative!

> Description of "What Solid is"
> http://community.kde.org/Solid/#Description

FYI I took the freedom to rename the first Forge page to Forge 0 since it was
really a first try. Next one will be Forge 1.

> How we work:
> http://community.kde.org/Solid/HowWeWork

I added some more information regarding the yearly meetings. It's very likely
that we'll have a similar scheme in 2011, so I described that.

> Let's use this thread only to discuss about the description and "how
> we work", I will send another email to present the Solid Community
> Wiki when I'm happy with the wiki layout.
>
> Cyap!
>
> Ps: Ervin you may be the one to fill the "Forge Objectives" :)

I see mainly three objectives if we manage to meet at Akademy and earlier in
the year, so I just wrote that in the page. ;-)

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net