[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Review Request: Few minor improvments for UDisks solid backend manager...

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Nov 9 00:00:38 CET 2010

On Monday 8 November 2010 23:54:22 Dawit Alemayehu wrote:
> > On 2010-11-08 22:36:14, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > On 2010-11-08 22:36:14, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > > trunk/KDE/kdelibs/solid/solid/backends/udisks/udisksmanager.h, line 58
> > > <http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/5797/diff/1/?file=40782#file40782line
> > > 58>
> > >
> > >     s/QStringList& /QStringList &/
> > >
> > >     (I know the backend is kind of not homogeneous there, but that's
> > >     the style used in libsolid).
>
> Funny how everyone has their own preference on that issue. Qt has it both
> ways, but the QtWebKit guys and webkit's style checker will reject code
> unless you do the way I normally do it,  QStringList&. Anyhow, it is
> simple enough to fix the white space issues you pointed out...

Well, at the end of the day, I don't really mind on which style is used (I
don't really have a personnal preference in that sense), it's just that I want
the whole lib to use the same style everywhere we started with the other
style.

The actual style in a piece of code doesn't really matters, being consistent
is what's important.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net