[Kde-hardware-devel] KDED for bluetooth (bluedevil)

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:08:27 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Torsten Duwe <duwe at suse.de> wrote:
> What about "release early, release often" ?
> I'm eager to download, test and contribute to any alpha code you can offer, as
> I wrote Alex already a few weeks ago. Any pointers appreciated!
>
>        Torsten

Hello again!

The author of obex-data-server has just answered me (that was fast!)
and has told me the answer (take a look at
http://groups.google.com/group/ods-devel/browse_thread/thread/52cc9ee96504a0ad
). I need to rework some other minor things and this weekend I'll
share something that is worth of being shown.

Regards,
      Eduardo Robles Elvira.