[Kde-hardware-devel] KDED for bluetooth (bluedevil)

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Wed Mar 3 20:54:16 CET 2010

Update of the BlueDevil status:
The code has been tested quite a lot (we're 2 with it and 0 crashes so far).
Some "finish" polishing has been done (like kill the helper when the
notification goes out) etc.

There is only one remaining point, is be able to setup the notifications
properly so they can't be switched off (notifications are the interface of
BlueDevil, you don't want to turn of all of them, probably some of them only).

What next?
I'll move it to playground this weekend, so we can start a metalworkers review
before move it to kdereview.

Cya!