[Kde-hardware-devel] Schedule for Akademy2010

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Jun 26 10:41:18 CEST 2010

On Thursday 24 June 2010 10:56:57 Michael Zanetti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 21 June 2010 22:52:19 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > I also put a first tentative list of backends we might want, if you want
> > to work on it, add your name next to it. If I missed a potential
> > backend, feel free to add it.
>
> I'm thinking of a Bluetooth-AVRCP-RemoteControl backend. However, as I
> don't really now anything about the Bluetooth stuff in Solid yet and if it
> is possible to use the Bluetooth backend as a data source for a
> RemoteControl backend... I'd need someone of you to discuss that idea a
> little in depth and get me started. Should we add this to the official
> agenda for the meeting or better just do it during a hack-session?

I would add that as a subpoint in the bluetooth discussion. As the bluetooth
integration in libsolid itself is not really started it'd be the right time to
bring that up in that particular topic as it could have implications on the
solution we choose for integrating the bluetooth stack.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net