[Kde-hardware-devel] Schedule for Akademy2010

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Jun 21 22:52:19 CEST 2010

On Thursday 10 June 2010 12:24:08 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> We're like 2X days away from the Akademy2010, and afaik we don't have any
> schedule or plan for it so I suggest to use this thread to organize
> ourself.

Good call.

Easier to dig for later, I opened a wiki page instead:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Solid/Meetings/Akademy2010

So please people edit that instead.

If you attend Akademy, don't forget to add your name on the Attendees list (I
pre-added some of you which I know will be there). There's a doodle link, so
also please mention what time you'll be around (I didn't put anyone there).
Once we have enough attendees there I'll book rooms for us.

If you don't attend (thinking mainly about Dario and Paulo who I'm aware won't
be able to make it), please add yourself with a '(remote)' mention so that we
try to keep you in the loop via IRC or audio conferencing.

In addition to the discussion topics (feel free to add more there), I propose
(if there's interest) a "workshop" session on how to get started with writing
your own libsolid backend. I probably won't prepare slides, it'll be more a
"get your hands dirty, harass Kevin" session.

I also put a first tentative list of backends we might want, if you want to
work on it, add your name next to it. If I missed a potential backend, feel
free to add it.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net