[Kde-hardware-devel] Object::connect: No such signal Solid::Control::BluetoothRemoteDevice::nodeCreated ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Jul 26 19:13:12 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 01 June 2010 10:25:20 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> Hi
> Well, those "No such signal" are annoying but they are not a problem, so don't
> worry, I'll look into it within this week.

FYI, I'm running now openSuse 11.3 with KDE 4.4.95 (KDE 4.5 >= 20100723) and I still get these messages:
Object::connect: No such signal Solid::Control::BluetoothRemoteDevice::nodeCreated(const QString &)
Object::connect: No such signal Solid::Control::BluetoothRemoteDevice::nodeRemoved(const QString &)

But the main problem why I'm looking into this is, that I'd like to send a file (photo) from my
mobile phone to my laptop (the other way round already works), but the mobile does not detect my laptop
when scanning.
Can someone tell me if the "/usr/bin/obex-data-server --no-daemon" started from kbluetooth should
provide an "OBEX" kind of service on my laptop, so that the phone can discover it ?
("sdptool browse local" does not change its output regardless whether I run obex-data-server or not)
Or do I need something else in addition to kbluetooth ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at