[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid::StorageDrive

David Hubner hubnerd at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 25 19:59:14 CET 2010

On Thursday 21 Jan 2010 10:54:28 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Thursday 21 January 2010 11:44:57 David Hubner wrote:
> > Well as it would be handy for what i am developing, i can do it :) Is there
> > a kde review site for additions to solid or should i just attach the diff
> > to a mail here?
>
> Well, we don't have that many patches for solid, so using the mailing list for
> that is ok with me (and I can read it on the plane unlike reviewboard).
>
> Regards.

Here is the patch for the drives size in Solid::StorageDrive. I was wondering if i could also submit a patch to Solid::StorageVolume to get the mountpoint of the volume. This would allow developers to get the mountpoint and use kdiskspaceinfo to get the drives available space.

Thanks
--
David Hubner
IRC: hubnerd