[Kde-hardware-devel] KDE/kdelibs/solid/tests

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Feb 25 00:23:29 CET 2010

Jeudi, le 25 février 2010, à 00:03, Andreas Hartmetz a écrit:
> SVN commit 1095733 by ahartmetz:
>
> Fix the build (with tests).
> I've been waiting for a situation to apply the #define private public hack
> for years :)

Kevin knew this, and so he let me commit the change which broke the test, just
to make you happy ;) At least I assume that.

But now he ordered me to make that method public again. After all, I had just
asked about the need for keeping it virtual. And commited without trying the
tests, ahem... Will also undo your hack, now that you could finally apply it.
Just waiting for the tests to build and run.

Cheers
Friedrich
--
KDE Okteta - a simple hex editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta