[Kde-hardware-devel] Bluetooth KCM

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 23:52:18 CET 2010

Hello all,

I am really pleased to come back to KDE land while finishing my
studies and working for a company here in spain called "Software
Artisans". We have decided to dedicate some of our working hours for
KDE, and is because of this that I have now time for KDE again :)

I have started my work on the Bluetooth KCM, that will allow users to
configure their bluetooth devices. Right now, what I have is a KCM
which lists all known devices with the MVC architecture.

This week is going to be kind of busy, so I hope to have something to
show by the end of the week.

Best regards and really glad to be back,
Rafael Fernández López.