[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Sprint, deciding the date.

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Mon Aug 23 15:54:27 CEST 2010

Hi co-metalworkers
I'm glad to say that the date is confirmed, so the first step is done :)

The next thing to do, is fill the list of attendees, and prepare the
budget (For the e.V), to do that I copied the table I filled for the
Multimedia/Edu sprint (thanks guys!), so please, fill the table with
your data ASAP.

http://community.kde.org/Solid/Sprint2010#Attendees_List

The most important information to provide is:
Do you need sponsorship? if so, what is the cost of your flight?

About the accommodation, I don't have information right now, there are 2
hotels close to the office, but they are "business hotels", so maybe
they are expensive :(, I will try to move this topic as quickly as possible.

The attendances list will be "closed" September 5, I know this is a bit
in a hurry but 1 of October is only 1 month away.

Cya!