[Kde-hardware-devel] GSoC 2010 - Solid UPnP integration project: I'm in! :D

Paulo Rômulo p.romuloo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:19:27 CEST 2010

Hello, all.

My name is Paulo, I'm a masters student from Brazil and was with much joy
that I received the awesome news that I've got selected on GSoC 2010 to work
with the UPnP integration on KDE through Solid. :)

At first I would to thank all of people that supported the proposal,
especially Kevin (my mentor) and Bart, that have helped me in the process.

I have UPnP knowledge and some C++/Qt experience, but I'm pretty newbie with
Solid and KDE development, so I hope to count with your patience and help
with the mistakes that can appear at some point.

For those who want to view the proposal, it's here:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=d785g6k_11gpccrpdx

So, that's it. I wish to contribute with KDE from the time of first commit
onwards. :)

Regards,
--
Paulo Rômulo Alves Barros