[Kde-hardware-devel] How to use Solid

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue May 12 17:30:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm in the process of porting my backup application (kbackup) to KDE4.
I hope I can use Solid to find out if the path the user entered as the
target directory is located on a device which has removable media.

The question is: How can I ask Solid about a device where the only thing I know
is a path to a directory ?

I assume once I have that, I can use Solid::StorageDrive::isRemovable() ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail