[Kde-hardware-devel] More i18n problems in Solid

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 00:25:29 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:47 AM, Albert Astals Cid<aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> A Diumenge, 26 de juliol de 2009, Kevin Ottens va escriure:
>> On Saturday 25 July 2009 19:14:30 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> > Here it comes.
>>
>> Small nitpicking on the apidox changes:
>>  - For typeToString and stringToType instead of emphasing on "non
>> translated", maybe it'd be clearer to simply state that it gives back the
>> class name; - For typeDescription() perhaps it'd also be better to note
>> that it is "suitable to display in the UI" (or something like that) than
>> simply emphasing on translated.
>>
>> Other than that looks good. Feel free to commit once the apidox comments
>> got addressed.
>
> Commited.
>
> Ben do you change the Device Actions KCM to use it or you want me to try to do
> it?
>
> Albert

I'll change it later today when I get home. Unfortunately this API
does not provide information on the various device properties
supported by Solid so the desktop files will need to remain.

I do not know if that information is of use to others though ( its
mostly an internal )
Currently the names are specified already in the files here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/solid/solid-actions-kcm/device-actions/

Does anything need to be done to them?

Ben