[Kde-hardware-devel] Fwd: Fwd: KDE 4.x - SOLID - smart card integration

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:43:21 CET 2009

Got this from Gaetano.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gaetano Andrea Callea <callea.gaetano.andrea at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Kde-hardware-devel] Fwd: KDE 4.x - SOLID - smart card
integration
To: Christopher Blauvelt <cblauvelt at gmail.com>

cblauvelt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > FYI.  Let me know if you're subscribed to the hardware-devel list and
I'll stop forwarding.

> first of all i'm glad you guys are taking this into consideration.
>
> secondly, i wasn't sure weather that the first email was directed to me
otherwise i would have answered.

> if it's not asking too much i would prefer you keep forwarding (or update
me from time to time or better link me to the bug if it will exist) so i can
follow this without having to subscribe to (i > > guess) high traffic ml
just for this.

Haha, high traffic.  That's a good one.

> anyway the important thing is that the idea is valid and you are
discussing about it. i'll be pleased to follow the bug myself once created
if you reckon that forwarding is not appropriated.