[Kde-hardware-devel] Getting IP addy

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Dec 14 07:43:10 CET 2009

On Monday 14 December 2009 03:39:03 David Hubner wrote:
> Is it possible to get the ipaddress for specific network interfaces through
> solid::control somewhere? I am not being lazy, i just looked through the
> API docs and could not find it :)

Solid::Control::NetworkInterfaceList
Solid::Control::NetworkManager::networkInterfaces();
Solid::Control::IPv4Config Solid::Control::NetworkInterface::ipV4Config();
QList<IPv4Address> Solid::Control::IPv4Config::addresses();

Using those should do I guess. Putting it all together is left as an exercise
to the reader. ;-)

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net