[Kde-hardware-devel] Getting deviceInterface from device

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Dec 4 22:52:37 CET 2009

On Friday 4 December 2009 22:48:03 David Hubner wrote:
> I don't think this is possible but i am just checking :) Is it possible to
> get the deviceInterface from a device without knowing which
> deviceInterface the device corresponds to? At the moment it looks like i
> have to do multiple device->is<interface> checks to see which device it
> is.

You mean something like "please give me the list of all the device interfaces
supported by this Device instance"? (I think that's what you meant but since
you didn't use any plural I might be wrong).

If that's what you meant, the answer is: no it's not possible.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net