[Kde-hardware-devel] Call for help, BR: 201537

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Aug 11 17:38:09 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 11 August 2009 00:27:18 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Not sure what we have to test, i can report that runnig the tutorial3 code
> does not crash my computer if that's what you want.

That's not what I had in mind but that should do the trick as it uses the
formerly crashy method. Thanks for checking.

> On the other hand says
> i don't have 3dnow while /proc/cpuinfo says i do.

And interestingly it says I have 3dnow while /proc/cpuinfo says I don't...
This asm code is a bit of a mess right now, it probably needs to be revisited
and cleaned up.

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."