[Kde-hardware-devel] possible leak?

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Aug 11 16:57:53 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 22:10:57 Will Stephenson wrote:
> mjansen posted this on irc just now and I am too tired to evaluate it -
> anyone able to say if it's a real one?

Yeah, actually I got the same one reported several times already. But so far
no idea what could cause it. We're manipulating only value based stuff at the
place valgrind is pointing. So I'm seriously wondering if that's a false
positive in valgrind, or a but in Qt.

More investigation would be in order, if someone has ideas they're welcome.

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."