[Kde-hardware-devel] [patch] solid mounting with options specified in hal

Danny Kukawka dkukawka at suse.de
Sat Aug 30 23:36:11 CEST 2008

On Samstag, 30. August 2008, Daniel Kamiński wrote:
> Hi!
> I wrote a patch that makes kde4 mount volumes with options specified in
> hal, it imitates pmount-hal behaviour, what do you think about that?
> Anyway, are there any plans for making a gui for specifying mount options
> on the user level? because my patch uses system-wide hal settings.
> Regards

The  volume.policy.* and storage.policy.* properties were removed with HAL
0.5.7 (released 2006/02/24). The current HAL version is 0.5.11 and the next
release is comming.

You should use these properties anymore.

Danny
--
Danny Kukawka
dkukawka at suse.de
R&D Team Mobile Devices
SUSE LINUX a Novell Business
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)