[Kde-hardware-devel] New member helping us on media-notifier

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:41:45 CEST 2007

Hello guys,

I'm posting here because i want to work on media-notifier in kdebase...Ervin
talks me about solid, his work, evolutions and work to do...I was very
interested to help him, and people who work around solid...So i'm here,
before i was working on kplato to improve my skill on KDE/QT and i'm so
happy to bring here my help,ideas... I will work on media notifier to
improve it, bring new functionnality and so...I will talk with us when i
will start...

See you soon...

ervin->you will see me more and more...
other->ervin is good salesman, i think he will be a killer to promote KDE :p
lol