[Kde-hardware-devel] No capabilities

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Nov 27 17:48:17 CET 2006

Le Lundi 27 Novembre 2006 17:30, Christopher Blauvelt a écrit :
> I've attached the code and build file that I used and the output and
> errors that were given.  Additionally, I tried to test for Processor,
> NetworkHw, and many other things before trying Unknown.

Works like a charm here... Unknown gives me all the devices, and Processor
only my processor. It works both with HAL and Fake backend.

I see nothing suspect in your error.txt, I assume you generated it with a
capability, not Unknown.

Btw, I tested with HAL 0.5.7.1, if you use a more up to date version please
let me know.

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."