[Kde-hardware-devel] Week 20 : Modifications summary

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat May 20 20:02:19 CEST 2006

Hello list,

Here are the modifications I made this week:
1) The AudioIface capability has been introduced, it should cover Phonon's
needs.
2) Autotools are not supported anymore. Only the cmake support remains. Hence
why the Makefile.am and the admin dir are not available anymore.
3) The KDEHW namespace disappeared, it's now named Solid. The libs have been
renamed as well. The module is still branches/work/kdehw though, no need to
rename it for now.

Since the relevant capabilities were added the week before, we can now fully
focus on network and power management, and adding more tests.

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."