[Kde-hardware-devel] Phonon and Solid

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:31:23 CEST 2006

Em Terça 28 Março 2006 14:31, Matthias Kretz escreveu:
> Now we have a problem when devices are removed that will never be used
> again. There needs to be a way for the user to remove entries from the
> persistent device list...

We can remove the device if the user do not use it during X months, a year, or
anything configurable... but ask for the user about remove the device Y from
the persistent list is not user friendly in my option... most users dont want
to worry about it.

--
Hugo P.L.
"Precisamos de mais gênios humildes no mundo, hoje somos poucos!"
JID: hugo at jabber.org