[Kde-hardware-devel] FakeOpticalDisc and Display

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Mar 20 13:05:04 CET 2006

Hello,

First of all, sorry for the delay.

Le Samedi 18 Mars 2006 15:31, Davide Bettio 'WindowsUninstall' a écrit :
> Here is a patch for FakeOpticalDisc.
> Can I commit it to svn?

I wonder why you asked if you committed anyway... ;-)
(I suppose you checked with Michaël)

This patch looks sane though.

> Can I commit display capability to svn?

Please at least document KDEHW::Display and KDEHW::Ifaces::Display before
committing, and be consistent with the rest of the lib regarding indenting
and braces (KDEHW::Display::displayType() and KDEHW::Display::lcdBrightness()
doesn't have a new line before the opening brace).

Other than that I think the Display capability is ready for committing.

Oh! And welcome on board since you have a brand new svn account. ;-)

PS: Please send patches without gziping them in the future (except if they are
really huge), this way one less click is needed for reviewing them (who said
I'm lazy? :-p )
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."