[Kde-hardware-devel] getTotalRAM() and getFreeRAM() in Solid

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 29 21:21:48 CEST 2006

Hi, speaking with Kevin it seems it would be a good idea to have these or
similar methods in Solid or some kdelibs code.

Kevin mentioned we may already have some code that does that but not on
kdelibs, anyone care to point to that code?

I can do some merging of sources and put in in Solid if everyone agrees.

Albert

PS: I don't really know much about Solid, so don't know if it is going to be a
lib or not, but i guess there will be some lib involved in it.