[Kde-hardware-devel] Namespace name

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Apr 4 12:30:27 CEST 2006

Le Lundi 3 Avril 2006 20:51, Kevin Krammer a écrit :
> Just a general question: do you plan to keep the KDEHW namespace name or
> move to Solid, like Phonon has moved from KDEMM to Phonon?

Well, I'm somewhat pondering. I tend to think there's nothing bad to have
separate names for the sub-project and the librairies (and then namespaces).
And in particular for a new developer not knowing Solid, kdehw might say
something to him. But on the other hand Phonon named everything *phonon* and
Plasma is doing the same... so it might be interesting to switch for
consistency.

Do you have something particular in mind while asking this?

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."